Sunday, February 16, 2014

Community

A community can be many different things. Fandom, religion, culture, area, school, and many other things are considered community. In every community there is a different protocol. In a fandom there is a large group of people "fangirling" over a band/movie/celebrity, in a religion they practice the same beliefs, in a culture they speak the same language and practice the same traditions, in an area the people live in the same place and in school they cheer for the same team and achieve common goals. Every person has at least one community the are involved in. My community is a fandom, it has been for many years. The fandoms I am a part of are Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. I have admired these two people for four years. I look up to them and adore them. To me a community is a group of people who share common interests and beliefs. In my community we do all we can to show our support for two people. Being in a community seems like it is not that important, but it is because a group of people understand and support you. As unimportant as it may seem it is actually a great thing. All individuals should have that sense of community by their side.

1 comment:

  1. I love how Maria has opened up through this blog and shared with us her passion. I also admire the fact that she has been devoted and extremely loyal to the community that she has been a part of for four years. This community being the fan base community of the twilight starts, Kristin and Robert. I know Maria loves being a part of this community dearly and will stay forever dedicated. Go Team Edward!

    ReplyDelete