Sunday, March 9, 2014

Economy

Economy affects us more than people realize. Good economy means more spending money, bad economy means cutting back. I do not make my own money yet, my parents pay for the things I need and sometimes want. A few years ago the economy was bad, which meant my parent's business was not doing well. As a result my family had to cut back. I was being given less money to spend and we were being more wise with spending. It lasted a few months, but since then I have learned to spend more wisely. Depending on how well the economy is I may have more freedom with spending on things I want but do not necessarily need, such has new clothes and shoes. Even when I have more freedom to buy certain things, I try to do it wisely. For example, right now I am shopping for clothes to take on my trips this summer but I do not allow myself to buy items with unreasonable prices. It is important for me to know I am getting quality things for good prices. 
Recently my parents have started to look for something to invest in, to bring a stable income when economy is down, such as an apartment building. By making an investment like this it means my sister and I would have that building along with our current house to do whatever we see fit years from now. It is good to make investments during good economy, as a preparation for bad economy and the future in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment